1. Cruise amongst thousands of limestone islands on Halong Bay
Halong Bay in Vietnam
2. Sit with the deaf and mute workers that run the Healing the Wounded Heart shop as they show you how to make your own souvenir.
Healing the Wounded Heart shop
3. Explore Hoi An’s ancient streets, filled with historic buildings, tailors and boutiques, and delectable cuisine.
Hoi An’s Ancient Streets, Vietnam
4. Experience the daily life of a local in Hoi An, and learn to paddle your own basket boat.
Learning to paddle a basket boat in Hoi An
5. Feast on fresh seafood aboard a private boat on the glistening waters off the coast of Nha Trang.
Seafood in Nha Trang
6. Cycle Vietnam’s busy streets, quiet laneways and country roads.
Vietnam Cycling Tour
7. Sip a bowl of steaming hot pho overlooking the markets in Saigon.
8. Meet the local ethnic minorities, in the cool mountain air in Sapa.
Black H’mong Ethnic Minorities in Sapa
9. Visit a tranquil monastery in the former French hill station of Dalat.
Tranquil monastery in Da Lat, Vietnam
10. Learn about local produce when you join some of the students from Streets cafe in Hoi An for a tour of the market, helping them learn language and interaction skills.
Local Market in Vietnam
Palm Vietnam Travel – Posted by Ms.Jessica